Friday, October 21, 2011

Not Knowing When To Get Out of Town

Telepathic Ed:
These Ragheads are certainly cruel, I don't see where the U.S. get off injecting itself into every fracas that comes along as though they rule the World. I was once on the Campus of Brigham Young and was in their basketball arena where I saw a girl student washing windows. I said the Mormons believe that the American Indians are descended from the 2 Lost Tribes of Israel anybody who'd believe that......Millions of People believe that just because you don't......I said most People aren't Mormons. Ima Hogg (1882-1975) was the daughter of Texas Governor James "Big Jim" Hogg and heiress to the immense Hogg fortune which increased greatly in the 20's due to oil being discovered on Hogg land. A Philanthropist and Patroness of the Arts she never married and was called "Miss Ima" and known as "The First Lady of Texas." Knowing when to get out of town is one of the most important things one can ever learn.

4 comments:

ckc (not kc) said...

...because my life currently has a small hiatus, I am imagining the scenario in which Ed accidentally inserts "http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif" into "who'd". It all makes sense.

ckc (not kc) said...

(the one where he does it on purpose is, of course, inconceivable)

w/v orishiol - why am I suddenly itchy?

Hamish Mack said...

In the immortal words of Mr. Thundra, go to work Ed.

wiley said...

Ima Hogg and Ura Hogg. Best argument I've ever seen for murdering one's parents.