Saturday, February 19, 2011

In The Bathroom



Jesus Christ this is so juvenile but his voice is built to sample. The accent is alien enough that you listen a little harder to figure out what he's saying but it's clear enough that it's hard to mistake what the meaning is.* He hits the stressed syllables pretty hard and the halting preacher style leaves a generous amount of space between words. When you get something to chop up his words for you - because you'd never waste that time on your own - the divisions are pretty clean and you get an instant virtual preacher instrument.



*Okay, this is a moderate lie. "God's Butt Thingie" is actually a kind of lispy "God's Butt Singing" - the latter being pretty funny but less of a silly dance line - so consider yourself hoodwinked by the Power of the Headline.

15 comments:

M. Bouffant said...

The only juvenile part is looping it. Sheesh.

Have you met the Meat Beetles? Of course they don't have the moving visual flair you bring.

WV suggests: unpity

So, none.

Substance McGravitas said...

They seem willing to do much more work than I am, so good for them. Rule #1 in the McGravitas work ethic is give up before it gets too hard.

Substance McGravitas said...

Gee whiz, that is just deafening bass. No more headphones for a while I think.

M. Bouffant said...

Also #s 2 & 3 over here. However, we have a doctor's excuse.

'Though it's really more of a diagnosis than an excuse.

vacuumslayer said...

Living in the bathroom? I've got 3 words for you:
High
Fiber
Diet

Substance McGravitas said...

The "Humpty" in the filename is an exploitable bit of verbiage that I haven't gotten around to yet. I was envisioning more of a Larry Craig thing.

vacuumslayer said...

Oh. Well, that's funnier than PEWP.

mikey said...

Excuse me, but as the legal representative of People Eating With Philistines, I must demand that you cease and desist immediately...

El Snacktator said...

Rule #1 in the McGravitas work ethic is give up before it gets too hard.

Something we should all aspire to...

vacuumslayer said...

"consider yourself hoodwinked by the Power of the Headline."

I feel betrayed and I shan't be back.

Mikey, no need to bring lawyers into this. I am a major PEWP-supporter.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Seems to me that I'd have to violate rule #1 quite vigorously before I could have a swarm of Joe-Klein flies buzzing around my blog.
~

Smut Clyde said...

I feel betrayed and I shan't be back.

I feel so betrayed that I was never here in the first place.

ckc (not kc) said...

...you know, sometimes it gets too hard before you have a chance to give up... I say give up now!

fish said...

Please sample this over God Butt Thingie.

Substance McGravitas said...

I would enjoy doing so, but which words with which music or what?