Monday, February 9, 2009

Based on a True Story



Tumblerina, Tumblerina tiny drunken thing
Tumblerina dance, Tumblerina sing
Tumblerina what’s the difference if you’re very small?
When your glass is full of booze you’re nine feet tall

Though you’re no bigger than my thumb
Than my thumb, than my thumb
Sweet Tumblerina have some rum
Now now now, ah ah ah, come come come

Tumblerina, Tumblerina hooch besotten gal
Tumblerina laugh, everybody's pal
Tumblerina what’s the difference if you have one more?
If you plan on walking now you'll hit the floor

Though you’re no bigger than my toe
Than my toe, than my toe
Sweet Tumblerina keep that glow
And you’ll throw and you’ll throw and you’ll throw...up!

Tumblerina, Tumblerina puking on her dress
Tumblerina pee, Tumblerina mess
Tumblerina what’s the difference ambulance or hearse?
When you go out drinking you're a fucking curse.

11 comments:

tigris said...

Englebeert Humperdrink?

Righteous Bubba said...

Hoochiano Pavarotgut.

Mendacious D said...

Jaegerbomb Jones?

herr doktor bimler said...

To be sung over Sisters of Mercy "Anaconda".
Tumblerina gets everywhere.

Another Kiwi said...

That's a glassy dame

mikey said...

So listen.

I,uhh. See, the thing is...

Damn, lemme start over. I have a confession to make.

Sometimes, well, maybe a little more often than sometimes, pretty often, really, but anyway, sometimes I have this weird, kind of shaky feeling that I have NO fucking idea what's going on. That there's this great big script that everybody has, and it has these great jokes that everybody knows.

Everybody, of course, but me.

It's kind of frightening, really, to walk around and everybody has this knowing look on their face, and this arrogant sneer on their face and...

Ahem.

Anyway, I find that when I visit Righteous Bubba and then 3 Bulls it all becomes clear, and it all makes sense and, well, I GET it...

mikey

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Oh my.

Righteous Bubba said...

Anyway, I find that when I visit Righteous Bubba and then 3 Bulls it all becomes clear, and it all makes sense and, well, I GET it...

I don't get it.

Mendacious D said...

In that case, we demand delurking, mikey! Only by joining us can you TRULY understand.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

THAT is the time to start worrying, mikey.

When 3Bulls make sense, you know you have lost touch with reality.

But of course, for myself I have made sure to keep the real world visible at all times. It's right over there.... uhhmmm... back that way... ish.

Oh crap.

herr doktor bimler said...

Speaking as a doctor of doktoring, my diagnosis is that Mikey is taking either too much meth, or not enough.

Captcha = "tisholy".