Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"...carried along the corridor on a conveyor belt in extreme comfort and past murals depicting Mediterranean scenes, towards the rotating eyebrows..."


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic




So I says "Gary," I says, "the great thing about us liberal communist fascists is that we have the integrity to NEVER DROP ROTATING EYEBROWS ON SCOTT STAPP." And he says "The fact is you are wrong and human nature dictates that a rational actor will drop rotating eyebrows on Scott Stapp" and so right there and then I bet him NINE DOLLARS that no way would my comrades and comradettes ever do such a thing.



UPDATE: MR. STAPP HAS AN ENTICINGLY LARGE FOREHEAD.

PELICAN
A AIR AM AROUND BADGER BRICK CAT CLAM CUZ DED DOOD DRAG DRINKED DUST EATED FORGOT FUNNY GET GOO HA I IF IT ITS JOKE KIN SHREDS MAH MAKE MUSTASH NO NOO NOW ON OOPS POO POOP POOPS POST SMART TEH TELL U WONT WURDZ RATE FOR
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

18 comments:

Mendacious D said...

Also, a rotating moustache is this year's hottest fashion accessory.

Mendacious D said...

Now, what about the mullet?

Righteous Bubba said...

Updatez While U Waste

Righteous Bubba said...

Gee whiz. You can drag the rotating eyebrows down to the Prelutsky YouTube. The static items don't show unless there's an animated item already there.

herr doktor bimler said...

On account of my integral integrity I did not try it, but the eyebrows need to be bigger.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

So that's why they call them "ear brows".
~

Righteous Bubba said...

I could have made Stapp smaller but then the forehead's not so fun.

tigris said...

Holy crap, they ARE drag-and-droppable! You get a rotating eyestache and you get a rotating eyestache! Everybody gets a rotating eyestache!

Rusty Shackleford said...

"I could have made Stapp smaller but then the forehead's not so fun."

How small can you make him? Just curious.

Righteous Bubba said...

How small can you make him? Just curious.

The small draggable period after "FOREHEAD" is actually a tiny Scott Stapp.

tigris said...

I didn't know there was a class attribute for drag. I once wrote a javascript magnetic poetry kit, all drag-and-drop, which was a bit of a pain(I had to script for the fact that d&d was handled differently by each browser at the time), but it also randomized the display every time, like tossing them out of the box. My javascript Mr. Potato Head was my favorite, though.

Righteous Bubba said...

The structure of Java is beyond me except to steal what I can and alter what I recognize. I got no class.

tigris said...

Believe it or don't, Javascript is totally unrelated to Java and largely dissimilar except that both are best written while listening to gamelan music.

herr doktor bimler said...

The small draggable period after "FOREHEAD"
If you drag-&-drop it right in front of his nose, he goes cross-eyed.
If I am ever running a transvestite strip-tease bar I shall call it Drag-&-Drop.

herr doktor bimler said...

My javascript Mr. Potato Head
If you recreated that with Mr Stapp, he would require some other root-vegetable name. Mr Yam-Face perhaps.
I Yam what I Yam.

t4toby said...

Alright Bubba, you win.

Jennifer said...

For a moment I thought that was Jared Leto... he can also work the brows.

Righteous Bubba said...

I hadn't thought of him as elf-sized before, but now I do.